Monday, February 7, 2011

A Steeler Superbowl

Here we go Steelers, here we go! Here we go Steelers, here we go! OK, I had to say it one more time, actually twice before I let it go for the year. So sad for the loss, but I know they will work hard and be great next year. I had the lucky fortune of going to Megan's house for the great game. Megan and her boyfriend extraordinaire served quite a feast. 3 kinds of wings with blue cheese, chips, salsa, delicious chocolate chip cookies with peanuts, and the best bloody Mary's ever. Our friend Sarah made a spinach dip to remember. Apparently it was a Paula Dean recipe that I am hot to get! She is one of the best cooks I know and she gives all her dishes a farm to table feel. She never sacrifices flavor!

Congrats to Green Bay...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment