Sunday, August 9, 2009

Perfecting the S'more

For as long as I can remember, my mom has been **obsessed** with perfecting the s'more. Over the years, she has tried making these tasty little treats on the grill, over a fire pit, on the gas stove, and in the toaster oven. She almost set the porch on fire once when she attempted the fire pit:) Each time she would test her latest attempt on me and I would give her my honest feedback.

Two thumbs up! I must confess, she FINALLY got it right. Mr. S'more is a little gadget mom picked up at Wal-Mart for $10 bucks. You might think it looks ridiculous (I laughed out loud when I saw it) but the damn thing actually makes the perfect s'more. Put in the microwave for 30 secs and voila! For the perfect s'more, I recco Honey Maid grahams, Jet-Puff marshmallows, and Hershey's chocolate.

Before (check out the little s'more man hands):


After (2 perfect little s'mores):


Mr. S'more is my go to gadget!

post signature


3 comments:

  1. This is amazing, and I love Betsy for owning this! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Now I know what to get the husband for his birthday. He LOVES s'mores.

    ReplyDelete